JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

A BEAUTIFUL BALLERINA BEDROOM FOR A BEAUTIFUL BALLERINA GIRL





My baby turned 4 years old last week.  It hardly seems fair that she is 4 already, let alone that we find ourselves "upgrading" her room again.  I usually come up with something spectacular CLICK HERE if I do say so myself.  So this time, I tripped upon, or should I say I researched the Internet from noon til midnight 24/7 for a few months, until what I found what I was looking for, what I thought would be perfect for Desi.  Oh yeah, I DEFINITELY found it!

Since my little girl has outgrown her "princess room," in which I was pretty darn sure I couldn't and wouldn't find anything cuter than that, I actually found myself SHOCKED and AMAZED.  I had to stare at the computer screen for a few minutes, I was in complete AWE.  Someone in the universe was inside my brain and knew exactly what it was that I would love, above and beyond my imagination!  I text the hubby at work some pictures of this beauty that had captured my heart and soul; though I don't think I waited for him to respond as I was already on the phone with the guy trying to find out how I can get my daughter this furniture?! At this point, I was willing to be this stranger's "hooker" if it was necessary.  I have a bad back and all, but hey, I am a trooper!  Whatever it was going to take!  I wanted this!  BADLY!  Thankfully, and to ease all of your minds, I didn't have to go that route.  The man was fine with cash money.  WHEW!

A BALLERINA ROOM!

ALL HAND CARVED!

I don't even remember asking the man the price.  It really didn't matter.  Even if I had to mortgage my house for the money, I  was having it.  I think he could tell the excitement in my voice, and even though he could have gouged my eyeballs out in the cost, he wasn't unreasonable.  

First things first, we had to get started by changing up the color of the walls:

PINK, OF COURSE! 
 (On a side note, my hubby is the most AWESOME; when mama has a brain storm,
he just goes with it, he never tries to fight it)!


 DID I MENTION ALL HAND CARVED?

YOU HEARD ME, ALL HAND CARVED!




 Now that the furniture was decided on, Mr. Camel actually did the research and found the perfect accessories for her room:





 

 



















I  THINK  IT'S  A  HIT!

2 comments:

  1. What a darling room! I love it! Love the hand carved furniture!!! Desi has a wonderful mommy and daddy!

    Love ya, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog checkout my blog at
    http://sa4me.blogspot.com/p/httpsa4me.html
    don't be shy to leave a comment and like us on facebook

    ReplyDelete