JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The World According to Destini, Part II (Feb 2012)

 

WOW, this being the shortest month of the year and all, although it is Leap Year so one extra day, a lot took place during the month of February.

As you can see from my calendar above, my high chairs are no more!  Mom and dad decided it was time, so I didn't have a choice.  I'll show them.... 


Seriously, they thought I was going to take it well.  As you can see, I just gave more work for them to do.  And, me being my parents first child and all, they are so naive! 


I don't know what this is that my mom bought.  I know she spent an awful lot of time at Wally World down this aisle muttering something about, "oh look it has a soft and cushy seat."  Since my mom and dad have a whole lot ((bigger)) tushies than I, I'm pretty sure this contraption is for me!  We'll see how this plays out...

Can't forget that it was Valentine's Day this month.  What is Valentine's Day?  Mom and dad were all lovey-dovey.  I guess when I am a little older, they will explain this whole Valentine's Day thing.  I know candy was involved, that's really all that mattered to me! 


Sometimes me and my kitty kitty, Muffy, play so hard that we BOTH need a nap.  I didn't even care that my Elmo flip flops were still on.  When you're tired, you're tired!


This pretty, pretty lady died and my mom and dad were sad :'(  Her name, Whitney Houston!  I've never seen her on Spongebob, Dora or Bubble Guppies, so I didn't hear her sing until she passed away.  She was AWESOME!  She was IMPORTANT to people all over the world.  I heard she had a daughter, her only child (like me and my mom).  This must be a rough time for her, because I love my mom and couldn't imagine not having her every day.  My mom and dad have been playing her songs night and day, but I heard them agree that this was their all time favorite...






♪♫ GOODNIGHT WHITNEY (NIPPY) HOUSTON ♪♫ 
R.I.P. 1963-2012 



Why this picture you ask?  Because my dad thinks we should be bragging on him.  He has turned the back yard grass and front yard grass to a beautiful green.  It was a lot of work, I do mean a lot of work.  He did it all for me.  As soon as we get the new fence, my swing set is going up!  Oh, shhhh, between me and you, my dad is taking all the CREDIT for this, when in fact he hired someone who tilled the yards, seeded it and cuts it every week for him.  My dad waters it at night, does that count? 

GUESS WHO GOT THEIR PICTURES MADE? 
YEP, ME!!

My Aunt Pam bought me my pretty dress...

I am not "spoiled" as most keep saying.....
I'M LOVED!


No comments:

Post a Comment