JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Monday, November 28, 2011

THANKFUL BLESSINGS


THANKSGIVING 2011

It was a small Thanksgiving at The Camel House.  We had some friends come by later that night for dessert, after they left her parents house; but for the most part, it was just me, the hubby and Desi all day. 

My Two Very Thankful Blessings:


I cooked the dinner and desserts.  It was the first time I didn't have to cook for an army or two.  It felt kinda weird at first, but later, and leftover wise, it was GREAT!  I made some "traditionals" from my side of the family.


You will note there is NO veggie -
My daughter and my husband act like a veggie is the plague -
so I just didn't bother : /
(unless cranberry sauce counts :)










Small blessings are the "BIGGEST" by far!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, too.


1 comment:

  1. yummmy! looks great! I like the pictures and comments on your blog very much. I am a new follower from MBC...follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete