JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

TEN (10) YEARS OF MARRIAGE!


SHE GETS DIAMONDS OF COURSE!! 

I ALWAYS GET DIAMONDS.  I ONCE TOLD MR. CAMEL HOW MUCH I LOVE DIAMONDS AND JEWELRY, WELL HE CERTAINLY TOOK THAT TO HEART. 

I AM NOT COMPLAINING MIND YOU; DIAMONDS ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND!



I LOVE THEM, HONEY! 


AND ALL I GOT HIM WAS A NEW LEATHER WALLET; THAT'S JUST PLAIN WRONG NOW ISN'T IT?  IN MY DEFENSE, HE NEEDED A NEW ONE AND HE DID MENTION IT THE WEEK BEFORE OUR ANNIVERSARY....SOOOOO, HE GOT A WALLET! 

Sometimes gifts come in a different package.  I am one who thinks that "words" mean more than a gift...

In the 10 years of marriage, he has been generous when I felt I wasn't deserving; he has been kind when I wasn't so kind back; he was patient when I was on a "hormone rant and rave," and just let me go off anyway; and for the time I burnt the meatloaf, but you NEVER complained and ate it anyway; or when I come to bed and even though you are watching something on TV, you hand me the remote control so I can watch whatever I want; when you say "I Love You" before you leave the house, ALWAYS; for the times you had plans, but stayed home because I was sick; for giving me Destini and making me a mom; and that even after all these years, for the days you were so tired from working a long day yet still came home and gave me a massage and let me rest while you take care of the baby. 

The list goes on and on.  I think what I am trying to say is, I am not even half the person you are.  I am a spoiled brat who sometimes forgets what she has right in front of her.  Not because I want to, but because I am more selfish than you, and yet and still, you LOVE ME!

So, here's to many more years of memories.  After all, I just told the world that you are the ONLY person who could put with me : )



No comments:

Post a Comment