JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WHOEVER SAID DOG WAS MAN'S BEST FRIEND, NEVER OWNED A CAT!


FOR ALL YOU DOG LOVERS, DON'T GET ALL "OUT OF YOUR SKIN" ABOUT THIS BLOG.  I GREW UP WITH DOGS, NOT CATS, AND I STILL LOVE DOGS TOO!  IT'S JUST THAT CATS ALWAYS GET A BAD RAP.  PEOPLE THINK THEY JUST LAY AROUND DOING NOTHING, AND THAT'S JUST NOT TRUE.  

SO, ON BEHALF OF ALL THE KITTY KITTIES, I AM TAKING A STAND! 

HERE I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT I MEAN:  


THEY CAN SCARE AWAY BURGLARS!




THEY'LL WALK WITH YA, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK!



NO HELP NEEDING TO BATHE!




INCREDIBLY SELF-SUFFICIENT!



MUSICAL GENIUS!




EXERCISE PARTNER!




NO TOYS, THANK YOU; JUST BRING ME HOME A BOX!


LOYAL, FAITHFUL; A BEST FRIEND!

13 YEARS TOGETHER!!













1 comment:

  1. hi! i'm stopping by from the mom bloggers club. no following.. please stop by when you get the chance!

    http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete