JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

A $261 DOLLAR SMILE!


SAY CHEESE!!! 
Hubby Got His First Ticket! 

Not Your Best Pic Honey!
YEAH, THAT'S HIM...
RUNNING A RED LIGHT
AND A FAT FINE TO GO WITH IT!!

He will be doing Defensive Driving Class online this Monday, $261 bucks!

I felt it would be remiss of me if I didn't put him on 
MEGA BLAST 
for this!!!


4 comments:

  1. OH, holy crap, lol. Funny but yet not for him, lol. That's a whopper of a fine! OUCH!
    Following from mombloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh man...that does suck.
    New follower from MBC hope you can check out my blog....

    http://mommybags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES! Poor guy. Not only did he get a ticket, but he also gets it broadcast for all your followers to see!

    I just got a $162 ticket for speeding the other day (swear it was a speed trap!) No fun.

    New follower here from MBC. Look forward to more of your stories.
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete