JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

OMGravy....Tomorrow is "C" day!


YEP, TOMORROW IS C-DAY!  COLONOSCOPY! 

I'M NOT EXACTLY A VIRGIN TO COLONOSCOPIES, BUT IT'S STILL SO NERVE RACKING THE DAY BEFORE, THE PREP, THE FASTING, THE ANXIETY!

SINCE I JUST HAD MY #8 SURGERY TWO FRIDAY'S AGO IN "THIS AREA," I GUESS I CANNOT DENY THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM ANY LONGER.  AS MY COLORECTAL SURGEON SAID, "I GIVE GREAT DRUGS, YOU'LL BE FINE!"  GEE, OKAY THEN! 
NOT!!!

MY "FIRST" SURGEON (YES, IM WELL KNOWN IN THE SURGICAL WARD), AFTER, I THINK IT WAS MY 5TH OPERATION ON THE AREA "WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE," WHEN MY FAMILY AND I WERE ASKING WHY, WHY, WHY, WHAT IS IT, WHY DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING?  HIS REPLY WAS SIMPLY, "I DON'T KNOW, BUT GOD SURE IS PUNISHING YOU." THANKS, SMART ASS!

AND SINCE I HAVE TO TAKE THESE NUCLEAR REACTIVE LAXATIVES, AMONGST OTHER GOODIES THAT TASTE AS BAD GOING IN AS IT WILL COMING OUT, I THINK I'LL JUST STAY HOME TODAY!!  TMI, RIGHT?  I TOLD HUBBY TO PUT A SEATBELT ON THE TOILET SEAT BECAUSE I MIGHT BE THERE AWHILE!

SO, WISH ME LUCK DOLLS BECAUSE TOMORROW WILL SOON BE TODAY!
YIKES!










1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the exam. My husband and I are probably both overdue for one due to our family history. Seeing Homer go through it some how still doesn't make it seem any more fun. Hope your test results come back with the answers you are hoping for.

    ReplyDelete