JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TWO AND A HALF MINUS ONE = ONE AND A HALF, PLUS ONE = TWO AND A HALF..."MEN"

#BITTER

To quote Charlie Sheen:

"Ashton Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer.  Oh wait, so am I!!"  The actor griped Friday.  "Enjoy the show America, Enjoy seeing 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB. Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton.  There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there."

I mean come on Charlie, we ALL know you begged for your job back, both publicly and behind closed doors.  They're done!  But, the FANS are not!  The show "MUST" go on. 

CLICK HERE to read my thoughts when the show was shut down

As I said in my past blog (click on above), there is always more to a show than just "one" character.  It's true Charlie is a FABULOUS actor and comedian.  The show was #1, but not just because of him.  There are some talented actors and actresses on "Two And A Half Men!"

SIDEBAR:  It's kinda like Michael Jordan.  Bear with me here.  It's given that he is the most talented basketball player in my lifetime!  However, Michael had team mates that also made those championships happen, he didn't #win on his own!  

You know the old saying, "It Takes A Village."


You lost this one Charlie, but let's give Ashton a chance to be #WINNING!  We should be happy for Ashton, wish him luck,  and hope that we, AS FANS, don't lose the show....

1 comment:

  1. I never watched Two and a Half Men, but all of this hype has gotten me interested! Hopped to your blog this weekend. Thanks for making it worth it. http://chatonsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete