JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sometimes You Just Got To Keep It "QUICK" And "EASY"

Homemade....NOT!  Semi-homemade....NOT!  It's been a rough one the last few days.  Sometimes you just got to keep it "QUICK and EASY."

But that doesn't mean you have to compromise on flavors.  There are a few frozen, a very, very few frozen items that I actually like!  This pizza right here is my all time FAV!  I especially like that it doesn't have a whole lot of pizza sauce - which seems to intimidate my stomach and challenge it to a duel of heartburn.  Thereby, I'm not real big on pizza to begin with.  Anywhoooo, I love love love this one!  I'm a cheese gal, I'm an Artisan bread lover, it is so perfect for me.  We are one! 






I set the timer for 15-17 minutes
Also, of note, you have the option to cook it on a pan or without.  I prefer the pan method!








AWAITING OUR PIZZA!!





VOI' LA...

I HAD TO CUT A PIZZA SLICE FOR DESI QUICKLY!  NO CONCEPT OF TIME IN HER TUMMY, OR HER WORLD FOR THAT MATTER!


Make sure you print your coupon today, everything has expiration dates :(

I printed out a FEW myself, as I will stock up the deep freezer.  And for those of you who have a deep freezer and you put your pizzas in there, wrap the boxes with saran wrap.  The boxes get flimsy in the deep freezer, so saran wrap will keep out the freezer burn!!  Just FYI...

No comments:

Post a Comment