JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Monday, May 9, 2011

JUST "CHEFFIN" AROUND


AFTER TWO SURGERIES LAST MONTH.......



Certainly NOT at my best...ARGHHHHHH!

HUBBY REALLY HAD TO KICK INTO OVER-DRIVE AND TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING AROUND THE HOUSE, PLUS ME, PLUS THE BABY! 

HE DID A GREAT JOB! 

HE WAS SO PROUD OF HIMSELF.  HE SAYS TO ME, "HONEY, I GOT THE LAUNDRY DOWN PACT JUST LIKE YOU DO IT.  I KNOW EXACTLY WHEN THE SNUGGLE GOES IN AND EXACTLY WHAT NEEDS SPRAY-N-WASHED!  IT SMELLS LIKE THE WAY YOU DO IT."  LOL!!  HE'S SO PRECIOUS :)

HE DID A LOT OF COOKING, TOO.  I EXPECTED WE WOULD BE EATING DRIVE-THRU EVERYDAY.  AFTER A LONG HARD DAY OF WORK, HE WOULD COME HOME AND COOK!  WELL, I SHOULD SAY WE DIDN'T EAT OUT AS MUCH AS I THOUGHT WE WOULD.....LIKE EVERYDAY!

I PROMISED HIM THAT WHEN I FELT BETTER, I WOULD COOK UNTIL HE COULDN'T EAT ANYMORE!!
Feelin a whole lot better!

SOOOOO, I BEEN "CHEFFIN" AROUND A LITTLE BIT....AND HE'S BEEN EATING A LOT :)



Flour Tortilla, Beef, onion, green chile, cheese enchiladas!

Banana Pudding, with lots of Nilla Wafters...mmmmmhmmmm!
Meat loaf, mashed taters, whole brean beans, and yummy rolls!
Homemade potato salad, honey baked beans, and regular garden salad...


Probably just about one of the BEST Italian salads I've ever made, and so I just keep making them!


Angel Food Cake, cut up fresh strawberries, homemade whipped cream...

Eazy Peezy homemade meatballs and homemade gravy...great with rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes!


Roasted baby red potatoes with olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and DILL!


My spaghetti, which is actually my mother's recipe that I NEVER waiver from...

I found some fantastic SUPER SWEET corn on the cob...this was deelish!


Two types of chicken....grilled chicken breast filets and honey BBQ chicken legs!


IF YOU'RE STARVING BY NOW, THEN MY BLOG IS COMPLETE!!
For any recipes, just give me a holler....




2 comments:

  1. What a man! And I'm so glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY!!!!
    Sorry you couldn't comment on my blog yesterday.
    Anyway, hope you continue to feel better and better!

    -DP
    Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

    ReplyDelete