JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I DO BELIEVE IN ANGELS


I might have been a skeptic at one time or another in my life about angels, here on earth and in heaven. 

My first experience with "angels on earth" was when my mother was dying and Serenity Hospice had sent these "angels" to my home and showed me what an "angel" really looked like!  They had faces

The doctors, the nurses, the bathers, the caretakers, the pastor, and all the family support we received made me a BELIEVER that there are in fact "angels on earth!"


After mom passed, I soon realized I now had an "angel" watching over me from heaven.  She always said she would never let me down and she would never leave me.  She kept her promise, in spirit, and sent me an angel!



                 LOOK AT MY ANGEL'S HALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment