JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

HOW OLD IS YOUR TUPPERWARE?

I love, love, love my Tupperware, just like my mom!  Actually, I've never met anybody who didn't say, "I love my Tupperware."  I have bought other brands such as the Glads...
And the Rubbermaid bowls too...

These are good and will get the job done, but for how long?  Exactly!



Now TUPPERWARE?

There is a reason why they offer a lifetime guarantee on their products!

For example, these are my FAVS, and I use at least one or two every day for something or another.
I LOVE THESE BOWLS!
Guess how old?
16 YEARS!





My favorite collander (though I have many)!
19 years!

AND, PASSED DOWN FROM MOM, MY MEASURING CUPS!
35 YEARS OLD!



AGAIN, AS I SAID EARLIER, I USE SOMETHING OUT OF THESE EVERY DAY!  THOUGH I HAVE NEW ONES, I ALWAYS USE THESE!  I REALLY AM...

♥MY MOM♥ 


6 comments:

  1. When I got married (almost 24 years ago) I had a Tupperware Bridal Shower. I got so much stuff! Some I still have to this day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tupperware too but I always lose the tops!

    I just found your blog through one of the Sunday blog hops! Can't wait to read more. Hope you have a good week.

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower, would love it if you checked out www.thatshakerofsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tupperware is sooo durable it would probably survive a nuclear holocaust alongside Twinkies and cockroaches. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I inherited many loved pieces of Tupperware after my Grandmother passed away. One lid that made me curious, actually has a the head of a seal on it. I had never seen this before. It also says "Pats. Pend". Lid number is 229-11. If anyone knows any history on what year this was made, I would love to pass the story to my daughters, along with all Gran's recipies.

    ReplyDelete