JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HOLA, IT'S DORA!

DORA, BOOTS (the monkey), AND SWIPER (the raccoon)!

I HAVE A 19-MONTH-OLD ADDICTED TO DORA!  IT COULD BE ME AND HUBBY'S FAULT AS WE DO EXPOSE HER A LOT TO DORA.  I GUESS I WANTED HER TO REALLY LIKE DORA BECAUSE I DO FIND IT VERY EDUCATIONAL; I ALSO THINK IT'S AWESOME FOR A CHILD AT A YOUNG AGE TO BE EXPOSED TO DIFFERENT LANGUAGES. 

DADDY IS A SWIPER FAN....OHHHHHH MAAAAAAAAN (swipper voice)!


HASN'T TAKEN HER EYES OFF THE TV BECAUSE DORA IS ON!


HAVING A SMOOTHIE ON HER DORA PLACEMAT!


DADDY BOUGHT HER A TALKING DORA KITCHEN!!

I HAVE TO GIVE A BIG "SHOUT OUT" TO ONE OF MY FAV STORES AND, IT JUST HAPPENS TO BE RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM HUBBY'S OFFICE SO IF I BUY ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK FROM THEM (YES, SHOPPING ON FACEBOOK), I JUST CALL WITH MY CREDIT CARD AND DADDY PICKS IT UP ON HIS WAY HOME.  OR...SOMETIMES HE LIKES TO JUST STOP IN ON HIS WAY HOME AND, BROWSE!  HE ALWAYS COMES HOME WITH SOMETHING, USUALLY A PAIR OF VANS, OR TWO.  THEIR NAME IS.....

HISSYFITS! 


SO MY PRINCESS DORA, I MEAN DESTINI LIKES TO "DRESS" A LITTLE BIT IN DORA TOO, OF COURSE!

MY PRINCESS DORA DESTINI!!!


NOW, LIKE DORA, WE NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT HER DORA BACKBACK.  IT HOLDS FUN TOYS INSIDE AND...YEA FOR MOM AND DAD WHILE RIDING IN THE CAR TRYING TO TALK AND THIS IS WHAT YOU HEAR OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER...WELL YOU GET THE POINT...OHHHH YOU DON'T GET WHAT I'M SAYING?  WELL LISTEN UP.... video
KINDA ANNOYING, I MEAN MEMORABLE, EY?

No comments:

Post a Comment