JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Friday, May 13, 2011

EVERYBODY'S DOING IT...




Ohhhh yeah!  Every great once in a while, you just get that hankering for breakfast at night!  I always see postings on Facebook about all those who are cooking breakfast for dinner!  So, I wanted in, since,
Everybody's Doing It...

We had eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, and white gravy with biscuits! 
Deelish!

Breakfast for dinner for me "back in the day" was when dad took us to Mel's Diner, though they later changed the name.  It was actually a famous diner on the sitcom, "Alice." 
Eeeek...I'm showing my age.

And since I'm just an old lady with a 19-month-old, I rely heavily on the younger generation to keep me hip and young, fashion-wise, and the MUST-HAVEs for Destini!  I have come to realize, it's all about the "hoodies!" 
So of course we ran out and stocked up because,
Everybody's Doing It...
shhhhh, pretend u DON'T see the binky in her mouth!

TO SHOW MY AGE, YET AGAIN, IT REALLY JUST REMINDS ME OF
LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD?!


AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, EVERY TIME I GO TO SOMEONE ELSES HOUSE AND SEE THEIR KIDS' ROOMS OR PLAY ROOMS TURNED UPSIDE DOWN, I REALLY DONT FEEL SO GUILTY BECAUSE,
EVERYBODY'S DOING IT...



OOOOO, I'M NEVER GONNA CLEAN IT UP, NEVER GONNA CLEAN IT UP...
(My Bill Cosby voice)!!

 
My child's room!

Still showing my age....


4 comments:

  1. I am following you via FNF blog hop. Please follow me.
    http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see Blogger back up and running!

    Breakfast for dinner is awesome and really filling too. Who said eggs and bacon were just for the morning? My friend is a vegetarian and she's been doing breakfast for dinner for awhile now :-)

    -DP
    Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Following you from the Finding
    New Friends blog hop! Hope you visit
    my Cajun blog and return the follow!
    -Jessica @ http://cajunlicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from MBC! How you return the favor!

    http://greatexpectations-kyna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete