JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

THE 13TH JUROR

I always love when there is a trial that is "worth the watch," when televised. 

I've been waiting for this one for a good while now!!

Over the last couple of weeks, I've watched the entire jury selection process, I've watched the judge, I've watched the prosecutors, the defense team and, Casey Anthony herself, currently on trial for the death of her daughter, little Caylee Anthony....

Caylee Anthony, 3 years old, disappeared in June 2008.  However, her disappearance was not reported to authorities until July 2008, and then it was 5 months later they found her remains in a wooded area in Orlando, Florida.

When her mother was questioned, there seemed to be a whole lot of discrepancies and "holes" in her story, and she was later then booked and indicted for the murder of Caylee.  Casey Anthony now faces the death penalty...

I am hoping she didn't do it, I am hoping to hear something in this trial that points somewhere else; but I just don't know.  I am going in this with opinions as a mother, most disturbing is, "Why would you wait 30 days to report your child missing?"  And you were partying hard in those 30 days, caught on camera and video!  It just doesn't look good :(

I really don't want to focus on Casey Anthony, the mother.  I am watching and looking for "Justice For Caylee!"  So, therefore, I am calling myself the "13th juror" in this trial with an open mind and an open heart.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO CAYLEE ANTHONY? 

Well, I'll keep ya posted on that!  And feel free to join in with me (if you are watching the case), I look forward to the discussions and thoughts of you all. 

And if you are not familiar with the case, READ HERE FOR COMPLETE DETAILS OF CAYLEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment