JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A GIRL AND HER KITTY! A NEW 'FRO FOR ME!

I remember before Destini was born Mr. Camel asking me a very serious question.  "What are you going to do if the baby is allergic to cats?"  Huh?  What?  My who? 

Ummmmmm..pause, silence, pondering, still pondering, sweating, full blown anxiety attack!!!

Then I replied, as Scarlett O'Hara would have replied in all her glory, "I can't think about that today, I'll have to think about that tomorrow." That's usually been my stock answer to anything that I DON'T want to have to answer or even think about! 

Of course, I would have picked Destini. But, just to keep things in prospective here, Sadie has been with me for 13 years; Muffy has been with me for 8-9 years; and mini-me for almost 5 years. That's some long-term relationships! That's family!


Well, Bless the Lord in the Heavens that our Destini was indeed NOT allergic to cats.  And since that was a big WHEWWWW, I was then tormented with the thought of, "What if the cats don't like her?"

Again, we were Blessed because they LOVE HER!  And it certainly never occurred to me just how much they would love her.  Well, let me back that up.  Mini-me wouldn't close enough to her to ever find out if she likes her or not, but then she is a scaredy cat anyway of human beings period, EXCEPT for me!  So, she kinda don't count in the realm of things here.  She's quite an exordinary cat all in herself. 
This is as close to Destini as Mini-Me is going to get

Since I have been sick this week with the sinus/allergy/flu-like thing going on, I had plenty of time to go through my thousands of pics that I have snapped of Destini since she was born (so you can imagine how many Mr. Camel has on his camera, prolly a thousand and two)....anywhooo, I was going through pics after pics and realized just how much time she does spend with her kitty kitties, or I should say just how much time they spend with her! 


SIDEBAR:  I KNOW MY 3G PHONE TAKES AWFUL PICS, SO HUBBY AND I ARE GOING TO UPGRADE TO THE I-PHONE AFTER AT&T TAKES OVER T-MOBILE.  THEY TAKE SOME DANG GOOD PICTURES.  AND HONESTLY, DON'T LAUGH, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE OUR DIGITAL CAMERA...SHUT YO MOUTH!  I'M NOT DIGI-SAVY!


EVEN HER TOY KITTIES...SHE LOVES EM!


WHAT CAN I SAY?  SHE'S A SUCKA FOR A PRETTY KITTY FACE.  SHE TAKES AFTER ME!!!



SAID GOODBYE TO THE BLONDE...MY WHOLE LIFE I'VE BEEN A BLONDE!  I WANTED TO GO HAIR-DRASTIC ON MYSELF!  I WON'T LIE TO YOU, I WAS SHOCKED I DID IT. 


I FOUND THIS GREAT SALON: click here



The next thing I know, I'm in a chair and within 30 seconds of showing the hair stylist what I wanted, he did this:

 
THEN THE WHOLE SPACE ALIEN LOOK:
 

AND A LITTLE DYE HERE, A LITTLE DYE THERE, SOME MORE CHOP, CHOP, CHOP, SHAMPOO, RINSE, BLOW DRY, STRAIGHTEN AND VOI LA:

NOW THE NEW ME.....




WHAT YA THINK?


No comments:

Post a Comment