JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

CAMEL "KABOOM" NEW YEARS EVE 2010


TO ALL MY FELLOW BLOGGERS, TWEETERS, FACEBOOKERS, FAMILY, OLD FRIENDS AND NEW FRIENDS....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!



Though we were celebrating the coming of the New Year, we were also celebrating our friends, Maeloni and Marcus, son, Marreon, 1st birthday!  This was a bittersweet for us all, however. 

Marreon died of SIDS at 6 weeks old.  Though he was only here a short time, he was loved ♥ and we wanted to remember him on what would have been his 1st birthday on New Years Eve:


Cold Stone Creamery....YUMMO!
Marreon Vanderbilt

Mommy and Daddy blowing out Marreon's candle...awww


R.I.P BABY MARREON....


We catered food from Pullano's, it was delicious...AS ALWAYS:




Yessss, I snuck the first piece...hee hee hee!

After stuffing our faces until we were sick, we went on to play a board game called Battle of the Sexes.  Men versus women.  My BFF, Yolanda, was here as well, along with my nephew, Semaj.  So, we had 3 women folk, 3 men folk...SHOW DOWN!

I'll just say this...MEN ARE SORE LOSERS!



Kaboom
After the game was over, the men busted out with the "Kaboom" for midnight while the BFF was in the kitchen whipping out the blender and making strawberry margaritas... CAN YOU SAY DEEEELISH? Whip cream on top too!
Soooooo goooood


Well suffice to say, I am not a "drinker" of sorts.  This is me after one margarita.  Yep, they did me dirty by sticking fireworks up my nose...ha ha, jokes on me!

Marcus, however, is still partyin the night away:



My newphew had to settle for sparkling cider only :(  But he was happy with it just the same :)


Sparkling cider for Buggie too :(


12:00 MIDNIGHT 1/1/11
"KABOOM"





HERE'S TO A HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL!




































No comments:

Post a Comment