JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nine years of marriage, and counting....






November 1, 2001.  I remember it well.  It was a perfect morning, a perfect afternoon, a perfect evening....except for one minor, oh MAJOR disaster.  The photographer was sick and never showed up!!!  

So, all my memories are pretty much in my head.  Though Mr. Camel would like to do it all over again, I say toooooooo much money and I have learned to just accept it.  But, it sucks!  Plus, we're both a whole lot fatter now....jus sayin!

Again, I have memories in my mind.  It still was a perfect day.  Though it wasn't my first marriage, it was Mr. Camel's first marriage.  It was way exciting for him; me too, but really emotional for him.  And, although I will see him look at me crazy later after he reads this, he cried during our vows.  Even though no pictures or video of it, THAT WAS PRICELESS!  A lasting memory in my mind. 



I so don't give Mr. Camel the credit he is due every day and what he does for me and what he means to me.  We get so caught up in our day to day lives that we sometimes forget to say what is most important, well at least I do.  He makes much more an effort than I do.  But things I don't say every day, I will say now....  

From the minute I first him, not a day has gone by when I have not thought of him.   When I first told him I loved him, he was speechless.  After he told me he loved me for the first time, he has NEVER stopped saying it to me every day.  Whenever I am in pain, he is the first person I want to turn to.  When he smiles, it still makes my heart skip a beat.  The expression in his eyes when he really looks at me makes me "weak" in my knees.

I never "appreciate" all the things he does to make our life as good as it is - when I know that I should.  I know that I can trust him completely with everything.  He cares for me in a way that I probably do not deserve.  Your faithfulness and loyalty is what every woman wants, in you I have that.

When I see him with Destini, I melt like butter.  The way he loves her is the way he loves me, unconditional and to the death!  Or as he would say, "til the wheels fall off."  We are always safe with him here.

We have been through so much together.  We have shared so much together.  I cannot imagine living my life without him, though I know at times my actions speak differently.

If I am guilty of wearing my heart on my sleeve for him, it is only because I never want there to be any doubt in his mind as to the core of the feeling I have for him....yeah, you Mr. Camel.  I know that I have never loved any man more. 

My mom and dad would be so proud of you.  They asked you to take care of me and make their home your home, and you have done nothing else but live up to your word and your promises.

I truly love you and look forward to every anniversary with you until I die. 

Happy Anniversary, MRS. CAMEL








HE LIKES IT LIKE THAT.....LOL!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment