JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Retro wifey, mommy to a princess, editor, PETA fanatic, and I Love Lucy!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A NEW JOB FOR JUDY - FOOTBALL SEASON - HUBBY IS OFFERING GREAT SPECIALS TO MY BLOG FANS, FB FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

Yes, yes, it's true!  I said goodbye to Cigna Healthcare in Phoenix, Arizona and hello to Emory Healthcare in Atlanta, Georgia.  As scared as I was about making this move (I've been with Cigna over 8 years), I am so incredibly happy (so far) that I did.  I just completed my first 2 weeks with them, and I am really really enjoying the work.  It has been challenging and will continue to be so since I know nothing about Atlanta Georgia, the surrounding areas, the doctors, the clinics, etc, etc.  But, thank goodness for Google, right? 

My real reason for making this move was more workload, thereby bigger paycheck.  They are extremely busy all year round, unlike Cigna here in the Valley which fluctuates and has been dragging for years now.  I think this is a great move for me career-wise at this time.  Wish me luck! 

Don't forget, I get to work from home so I didn't have to move to Georgia or anything.  They sure talk funny there....LOL!  Actually, it's quite nice because you just feel that southern hospitality in some of the physicians and nurses voices.  I feel like I'm listening to Paula Deen talk all day, and I can live with that!


Although I am happy to be busy at work again, I realize now just how much time I had before on my hands to spend with Destini.  She is being a really good girl about it.  Though I don't want her to be raised by the television, it certainly has come in handy about right now.  My new BFFs are SpongeBob and Dora the Explorer.  They keep her very entertained for a few hours.  By the time Bug gets home from work, he takes her off my hands (well sorta) and then I can get a few more hours of work in.

This is just another reason for me to have so much respect for single parents!!!  SERIOUSLY!!  BIG PROPS!

                                  -----------------------------------------------------


FOOTBALL SEASON HAS BEGUN.  I know this for a few reasons.  First of all, hubby isn't so interested in sleeping in on Sunday's anymore.  He's up and at it bright and early, ready for football to begin.  Now although his heart is with Tampa Bay, he certainly is an AZ Cardinals fan like myself.  I really only like to watch if the Cardinals are playing, but I will catch a different team here and there.  Also, when football season comes around hubby likes to break out the grill a little more often. 

For first game day, he made burgers, hot links, chicken breasts, and carne asada with a side of pinto beans with roasted green chilis and some mac n cheese. 



He invited some of his buddies over to his "man cave" and they chowed down.  I quickly stole a plate before they got their grubby lil hands all over everything...hee hee hee!  I watched the game in my office, I'm secretly watching Fitzgerald's booty..shhhhhh


Here's to a GREAT football season, no matter which team you root for!!!!!
                              --------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER DEAL - SUPER DEAL - SUPER DEAL - SUPER DEAL - SUPER DEAL - SUPER DEAL - SUPER DEAL - SUPER DEAL - SUPER DEAL

20% OFF TO ALL OF JUDY'S PEEPS

Carpet Cleaning


Hubby is offering 20% off all his services with his company the month of October and November 2010.  This includes carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and those special hard-to-clean Oriental and Wool rugs



Air Duct Cleaning


Tile and Grout Cleaning



Upholstery Cleaning




Oriental Rug Cleaning
He uses only the finest equipment, including floor buffers (as noted in picture) on your carpeting...NOT STEAM CLEANING...BIG DIFFERENCE!  No matter what stains you have, he can clean them.  He also has special cleaning products for pet odors and blood stains. 

Hubby has been doing this for 3 years now with many repeat customers who will NEVER go back to steam cleaning methods.  He travels all over the Valley!  If you are interested, you can contact me via private message on FB or my email address at jbugg40@aol.com.  I will give you his direct number to call him and just mention "Judy" for your discount.  Free quotes!  Satisfaction Guaranteed!  If your happy, tell a friend, tell your family and with your recommendation, you'll get free sanitizer throughout your house with your next cleaning!!!!  Hurry, take advantage of this offer of 20% off of his already fair prices!!!  









3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind coming over and watching some Football with BUG. I love man caves!! LOL and good food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment was chris johnson lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! So happy for you. Just remember to throw in some "ya'all's once in awhile! :)

    ReplyDelete