25 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT JUDY - HIGH SCHOOL LUNCHEON - LOVING DESI
25 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT JUDY (FOR GIGGLES)
1. My BFF is my husband.
2. I love sitcoms.
3. I'd give a kidney to a dying animal if it was possible.
4. I can be very selfish.
5. I have 1 brother 5 years older than me; I have 1 sister 10 years older than me; I am the baby!
6. My fondest childhood memories are the many, many, many weekends and holidays we spent in Gilbert, Arizona at my Uncle Joe and Aunt Lois's home with lots of family and the best dang food and homemade ice cream ever!
7. At a Jeffrey Osborne concert, I was picked from the audience to sing with him (and got a smoochie).
8. I secretly like country music.
9. Intelligence is very attractive to me.
10. I think JACK NICHOLSON and BILL CLINTON are SEXY!
11. I have panic attacks on the freeway.
12. I eat Gerber baby food, especially bananas....yeah I said it!
13. I play the violin.
14. I love eating out.
15. I own 22 pair of flip-flops....it's an Arizona thang!
16. I have an extreme fascination with Judaism. I am not sure why I am not Jewish?!
17. My passion are the Kennedy's.
18. I have 2 tattoos, both of which represent my husband.
19. I wanted to dance on Broadway for as long as I can remember.
20. My favorite color is purple.
21. I love basketball....just watching!
22. I love old "black and white" movies.....NO that's not a race thing, you know what I mean!
23. I only read documentaries.
24. I love anything Italian!
25. I had a goldfish that lived 12 years....freak of nature I spose...and I saved his dead body in the freezer for years...ewwwwww!
HIGH SCHOOL LUNCHEON
WOW OH WOW! I cannot even begin to express in words the joy it was to have had lunch with some very, very special people from high school, some from grade school and middle school too. Again, thank the Lord in the heavens for Facebook who made this possible for us to reconnect and become family again. I am so incredibly grateful to have had the opportunity to be invited to this event and be able to see such wonderful people. The years may have separated us since school, but the fact that we could all get together and share our lives yesterday was a gift. Good friends, good times! Here are some random pics taken at Pullano's where we met up for lunch....click on each pic to enlarge!
Ana's impersonation of Lindsay Lohan going to jail, and her lawyer comforting her...LOL
THE WHOLE GANG!
We are having a blast with this baby! She is such a happy baby! It really doesn't matter if we are at home or in public, she is a good baby! She just brings a smile on our face when we look at her...
Desi playin in her room
Oatmeal and fruit face
Pam, Bug, and Desi swimmin
I was browsing through YouTube looking for just the right song to sum up how we feel about Desi. I think this was the most appropriate any many ways.....